As we have seen in our previous article that in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation are the two main solutions of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).ERP is a process of managing all resources and their uses planned in a systematized and coordinated manner in an organization. It is a set of business modules that carry out mutual business functions.
Let us learn how the Microsoft dynamic 365 finance and operation bring organizations a scalable solution that contests the requirement of the businesses.
In a competitive business and market environment, it is necessary to have business-specific and operation-specific processes along with core resource planning, and this is provided with ERP by finance and operation. Finance and operation is a cloud-based solution application that provides supply chain, financials, sales and purchase orders, inventory, production, and distribution processes all in one application.
Benefits of MSD365 Finance and Operations
• Develop reliability of financial operation
• Standardize business processes
• Broad Cash flow management functionality
• Support for effective strategic planning
• Accessible and innate modern interface
• Data transparency and compliance
• Efficient financial reporting, analysis, and accounting tools
• Provides a mobile accessibility
• As developed on focus in manufacturing, distribution and project base it provides with a solution for specific industry needs
• Integrated with office 365 it provides ease also at every day tools
• With it, common processes provide an opportunity for integrating big data, Power BI, Cortana tools, etc.
How MSD 365 Finance and Operations helps Businesses
• It views complete features and functions
• Access solution in fitting the business needs
• With pre-configured instances, it gains time and accuracy
• It helps in the alignment of rapid implementation and production control
• Provides advance depository capabilities
Finance and operation consist of various roles including consultant an important ones which are referred as
Technical consultant– Has to work closely with customers and review customers’ business processes by providing solid analysis, assessing solutions, and guiding customers to reach their goals.
Retail consultant– Has to implement larger and complex applications that combine processes along with technology and provide high performance to customers.
SCM consultant– Has to implement and develop supply chain strategies and put SCM tools in place as per their need to provide long-term success. To achieve this they have to assess and analyze the organization’s supply chain need and offer effective planning, solution, and schedule.
Functional consultant– Have to analyze and implement end-to-end details of business processes and requirements. Work along with other teams to develop technical design solutions and specifications to complete the project.
MSD 365-ERP finance and operation provides a cost-effective and time-efficient solution with efficient features, processes, and functionality to the client.